Please ensure you return this lifetime guarantee registration card to validate your warranty.
Guarantee Return Cards
Terms and Conditions
The cylinder carries a lifetime guarantee against faulty manufacture or materials, provided that:
- The product is used solely for the storage of mains quality potable water
- The product has not been modified or tampered with
- The product has been installed and maintained in accordance with the installation instructions.
- The product has not been subjected to damage caused by frost, or other external influence.
- Within 28 days of installation, the Guarantee Card, supplied with the product, has been completed and returned to CMS
- The immersion heater, water control valves, cylinder thermostat and energy cut out valves are guaranteed for two years from the date of manufacture.
- Claims made against our Lifetime Guarantee must be supported with evidence of purchase and the product serial number, along with a copy of the completed Benchmark Log Book.
- Your Statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee.
- Failure to carry out the annual safety check on this product will invalidate the guarantee.